[Sca-cooks] Strawberry Fool, just in time for April Fools' Day

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 17:36:56 PST 2002

Not here in California.  For us, strawberries can be
found year 'round, but the actual season is from as
early as February [if it is warm and dry enough] until
June.  Last Saturday, I saw a quart box of
strawberries for $1.98 instead of its usual out of
season $3.98.

I too am a fool for strawberries.  Now if only I could
find an unattached Duke ... :-)

Huette

> johnna holloway wrote:
>
> >We are in the middle of a snowstorm. As I
> >write, they are saying a significant amount.
> >strawberries...??? Strawberries are June
> >and not March...
> >
> >Johnnae
> >
> >Susan Fox-Davis wrote:>
> >
> >>Strawberries are in season, so I'm making a
> properly jester-type sweet. ....
> >>Selene, Nobody's Fool
> >>Altavia, Caid
> >>selene at earthlink.net