[Sca-cooks] Strawberry Fool, just in time for April Fools' Day

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 10:29:18 PST 2002

--- johnna holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu>
wrote:
> yes, but the National Strawberry Festival
> is held in June in Michigan, so strawberries
> must be June... here's last year's info--
> http://www.nationalstrawberryfest.com/about.htm
>
> Johnnae

So, Johnnae, you are saying that Michigan is the
center of the world and all of us must follow its
lead?
To that I say HA!  and again I say HA! Dream on! :-)
Again I tell you that while Michigan starts to
celebrate their strawberry season in June, California
will have been celebrating the strawberry for four
months by then.  I would say that that puts Michigan
way behind the times. :-)

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.