[Sca-cooks] Tableware

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 11:53:39 PST 2002

And, if you're worried about things breaking in your feast basket, you can
make little bags out of bubble plastic by cutting off a length and using an
old iron set on low or some other heat source to seal the edges together.  I
have a number that came with stuff I ordered in them, and they work really
well.  And if they get dirty, you can wash them with soap and water.

Another alternative from my days as a traveling antique dealer is to use bed
liners.  NOT diapers, but the bedliners that they use in hospitals.  You can
buy them by the package in many drugstores.  Again, they cushion your
dinnerware and keep it from banging up against another item and breaking.

Kiri