[Sca-cooks] English and French pottery was re: tableware

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 22:45:08 PST 2002

--- Mercy Neumark <mneumark at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> I'm exhausted, so I apologize for the my poor
> spelling and possible blanket
> statements in this email.  I'm TRYING to not write a
> novel, sound like a
> know-it-all or bore people to death with this stuff,
> while being as accurate
> as I can.  I definitely am NOT an expert of this
> stuff, so I am far from
> perfect, but I have been reading up on this stuff
> for sometime, so hopefully
> I don't boo-boo. :)

Looks fairly accurate to me- pretty much what Hroar
had been telling me when I expressed an interest a
while back. Gee, wonder where you might have gotten
the books you're studying?

;-)

> BTW, if people find this stuff interesting...do you
> think I should write an
> article on this stuff for the TI or a CA or
> something?  I find it extremely
> fascinating but I make no bones about boring the heq
> out of other people.
> Let me know what you all think.

Go for it. Stefan will no doubt sop this up for the
Florilegium- I'm stashing it in my personal files.....

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,