[Sca-cooks] OT: Re: Going home from the hospital (was Baby has arrived!)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Mar 27 06:02:49 PST 2002

In a lot of places, yes....
Births and medical procedures, both (at least around here).  I've had
major surgery on my left knee, and was sent home pretty much as soon as
the anesthetic wore off enough that I could get dressed and leave.
Keeps costs down and all, but seems to be done regardless of whether the
individual has anyone at home who can help them/.
--Maire