[Sca-cooks] Recipes with roses?

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Wed Mar 27 11:19:09 PST 2002

Shrewsbury cakes (they are cookie like things which are made with flour
butter, sugar and rose water as the moisture which hold the things together)
I think the recipe is in Banquetting stuff or may be dining with will
shakespeare (I am not where I can get at these books....)

Maeve
Barony of Glymm Mere
An Tir