[Sca-cooks] I quit

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 08:00:55 PST 2002

Oy! This kettle of fish!  For every nice person I have met in the SCA, I have
met 3 who are so full of themselves that they think it beneath their dignity
to help (as in 'all chivalrous talk... no chivlarous action.)  I am ashamed
and heartily sorry that Nicholas got a raw deal and I do hope he chooses to
still play "on-line."
Lady Phillipa Seton