[Sca-cooks] I quit

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 28 08:41:09 PST 2002

Yeah, I feel quite certain that most, if not all, sites that we would use
would be subject to the Federal handicapped provisions.  And I feel equally
certain that those provisions would apply to the SCA...after all, we are, as
we so proudly broadcast, a non-profit, educational organization.  That's why
I really believe that we can force the issue with the BoD.

Kiri (who really gets militant when her "dander" is up...just ask her
proteges and Lord!!!!!)