[SCA-cooks] I quit- and froup!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 28 09:40:27 PST 2002

At 12:03 PM 3/28/02 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

:-P yourself! The letters are right next to each other and I didn't see it
on the eyeball scan. The fingers are not reliable right now, or rather are
worse than usual- been working ont he keyboard alot resurrecting the
stoopid computer, and I've been removing some of the eight-odd layers of
wallpaper in the hallway. Bothe wrists are VERY unhappy with me.

Chip-chip-chip... so rewarding when a big chunk comes off though... and the
really ugly layer I dubbed 'Grandpa's Pajamas' has GOT to go...

'Lainie
-so who's in my froup?