OT OOP YMMV Declining Manners(Was: [SCA-cooks] I quit)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 11:43:58 PST 2002

>At 05:20 PM 3/28/02 +0000, you wrote:
> >Olwen, sporting a new broken toe.
>
>All right, Olwen- out with it. Were you kicking at Misha and missed? :-D)
>
>'Lainie

Kicking Misha?  Why no!  Actually my 2x4 jumped out from under the bed and
whacked me in my sleep.  No skateboarding for a little while now, pout.  No
running down the stairs either.  That makes me very sad.  I so love to run
down the stairs.  Or up.  Or run anywhere.  It was a long time before I
could run again.
Olwen who now justs looks at the pretty colours on her foot.