[SCA-cooks] I quit

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 12:13:12 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/28/2002 2:26:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brandy.collins at probes.com writes:

> Because I have thus offended and am absolutely tired of being flamed and
> bitched
>  at, I am removing myself from the list.
<Snipage>
>  Again my apologies, I withdraw.
>  Brea

Please don't go... Remember, as you assume your own remarks were
misunderstood, perhaps you too misunderstand. We are I am sure the lesser for
having lost you. Please come back and play...

You can be in _our_ froup

Corwyn

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
- Harvey Fierstein