[Sca-cooks] Re: 'Lainie and froup! OT, OOP

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Mar 28 15:52:37 PST 2002

At 02:21 PM 3/28/02 -0700, you wrote:
>On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Laura C. Minnick wrote:
>> 'Lainie
>> -so who's in my froup?
>>
>I am, but when I try to email you direct it bounces. (to lcm at efn.org)

Ack! Not another one! (Gorgeous, you HUSH now!) It worked fine a couple
years ago. Well, the Gurus tell me that it (I'm assuming that this is the
same problem as others') it becasue of attempts to reduce spam. Prolly
isn't even your ISP, but another one it routes through, rather like
Southeastern train cars running on Burlington tracks when they're out of
their own areas. SWBell is apparently one router that has consistent
problems. They said you can ask your ISP where it routes to, but it may or
may not help. And my friend Ray at teh desk says that the policies on
anti-spam are not EFN, so certain persons in teh audience can pipe down. He
said the stuff was handed down from on high by OPN. And I have my reasons
for leaving my account as it is, like hundreds of resumes out there with
this address on them!

Great to hear from you though- I'd wondered where you'd gone!

>Froup, is that a variety of karass?

No idea. I thought a carass was a bumper. :-D)

'Lainie