[Sca-cooks] I quit

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Thu Mar 28 16:12:00 PST 2002

    Heh, heh. You should have been there the time that my blind buddy Glenn
(aka 'yo! blind baby!) was introduced to grass bondage by a house brother.
He had woven a braided grass corselet on a nubile maiden, and was showing
off his prowess. (BTW, the corselet could not be removed - only cut off)
    When he complained that he couldn't see it, Lars (the perp) brought her
over for a tactile examination. Y'know, people who are blind have NO idea
what expressions are crossing their faces . . .

    Sieggy