[Sca-cooks] Tableware

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 05:46:25 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/27/2002 10:04:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu writes:

> Or you can go past the factory store at
> Wilton Armetale Store Plumb and Square Sts.,
> 717-653-5595, Sells exquisite metal products;
> choose from over 500 pieces including serving
> pieces, gifts and decorative accessories.
> Located in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania.
> When you are in the state for the War, you can stop
> by.

UMMM - I live near Mount Joy PA.  It is hardly a hop, skip, and jump from
Pennsic.  More like a 4 or 5 hour drive.  East, as well, so if you are coming
from west or south, especially, on your way to or from home,  it is
considerably out of the way.  Also, it is not very close to any of the main
east-west or north-south roadways.

Many people do not realize that Pennsylvania is a very large state end to end
and takes something along the lines of 10 hours or more to cross in an
east-west direction.  Heck, even north-south takes about 5or 6 hours,
depending on your route.

Brangwayna