[SCA-cooks] I quit- and froup!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 29 05:26:58 PST 2002

I understand...I had carpal tunnel some years ago, and had the surgery to
fix it.  It worked and I've not had any problems since!  So I do
understand...and I was teasing, as you well know!

Kiri (hopes she's part of 'Lainie's froup)

----- Original Message ----- > :-P yourself! The letters are right next to
each other and I didn't see it