[SCA-cooks] I quit- and froup!

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Fri Mar 29 11:52:02 PST 2002

> Ya know... give me an assortment of good cheeses... ditto olives,
> maybe an anchovy or two, some good wine or even beer... and I'll
> start to long for chocolate...
>
> ...in about nine years.
>
> Adamantius, who enjoys the stuff but is by no means an addict

I'm with you, brother. I like "things that are chocolate" - chocolate
cake, chocolate milk, hot chocolate, etc - but I don't generally care at
all for chocolate confectionary. The true fanatics rave about the
"lusciousness" of the mouthfeel of cocoa butter - personally, I find it
unpleasant.

Avraham