[Sca-cooks] Help!! Regina's coming home!

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Fri Mar 29 13:49:02 PST 2002

At 11:22 AM 3/29/02,Laura C. Minnick said something like:
>  Anyone have ideas for getting the smell
>out? Fast ones? Ones that don't leave marks? Ones that could save Alanna's
>life?
>
>Thanks!
>'Lainie

If you've got the air clean, and the 'stuff' is what's still stinking, I've
had miracles worked by using "Febreeze". It even got feral cat urine out of
my car upholstery the one summer night the kids left the car windows
down.  I LOVE that stuff for getting rid of stink.  The _only_ thing it
hasn't been effective on is some upholstery velvet that has this horrid
petroleum stench coming from it (6 months of airing and 3 Febreeze
treatments has done no good at all).

You could also try covering one burning odor with another, using incense.
Sandalwood is great for that, or even use a hot pot potpourri thingie with
citrus peels, cinnamon sticks, anise, star anise, cloves, etc.  Fill the
air up with another smell!!

Regards,
Maggie MacD.