[SCA-cooks] I quit- and froup!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Mar 29 19:30:22 PST 2002

Oooh, now, I'm just the opposite, although I won't turn down good hot
cocoa.  The best chocolate I've had in recent memory was this little
tiny bar I shared with a friend that comprised 70? 75?% cocoa....the
chocolate bar, not the friend, of course <g>....
Tell ya what, Avraham, you can have my chocolate cake, and eat it too
(except if it's a flourless chocolate torte, and then all bets are off
;-P), and I'll take your share of chocolate confections.....
--Maire