[Sca-cooks] Vanillas

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Fri Mar 29 20:28:38 PST 2002

At 07:46 PM 3/29/02,Randy Goldberg MD said something like:

>FULL? That stuff (if you buy the good kind) is EXPENSIVE! Your mom must
>be rich.
>
>Avraham
>
>As an aside, rubbing in some vanilla extract is the best way to get rid
>of the formaldehyde smell on your hands after gross anatomy lab.....

You could mix it with other stuff I'm sure, to get a longer disperal time
into the air.

And, the last quart bottle I bought of the 'real' stuff ran me $7.75.  This
one cost a bit more because I was making sure there was no glycol of any
sort on the ingredient label.

Of course, I was in Tecate Mexico at the time, where I also pick up $1
mezcal (though now its $1.25).

Regards,
Maggie MacD.