[Sca-cooks] Rosemary wine vinegar

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 31 12:40:07 PST 2002

That's what I should do! I was given a whole bag of rosemary sprigs by a
friend with a bush, and they've been sitting in my refrigerator... I
could make vinegar. OK, no, I'm not making rosemary wine. Just the
vinegar, from purchased vinegar.

Come to think of it, I should use some on my lamb, tonight.

Anne