[Sca-cooks] KFC

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 31 18:51:17 PST 2002

The big secret book IIRC said specifically it didn't know if that was the
exact recipe it's just how he/she figured out how to make the thing so it
tasted like the product it was trying to duplicate.

Also, IIRC one of the ingredients in the KFC was MSG.  Meaning that was an
ingredient the author used to make it taste like regular KFC.

Also, the author cooked it in a pressure cooker.

Don't remember what I did with my copy of the book, but I remember the KFC
chicken I tried to make tasted really good.

Also, I was at KFC lately and I remember thinking the chicken didn't taste
the same as it used to.

    Angeline