[Sca-cooks] rose vinegar period recipe (no redaction) long

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Mar 31 20:06:19 PST 2002

Louise, thanks for posting this rose vinegar recipe.

However, I have one question. The recipe talks of using
"rose leaves", not "rose petals". Would this work using rose
leaves? Or is the author really speaking of petals when he
says "leaves"? I note that in the comments about Elderne
(Elderberry?), he says "flowers" not "leaves".

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net