[Sca-cooks] Article on Medieval Cuisine

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 05:23:09 PDT 2002

I don't know if this has appeared on the list in the last day or so, I've been rather swamped (my work computer didn't for several days, and when they finally fixed it yesterday I had a PILE of backlogged work to get done).

It talks about the Canton of the Crimson Hart's recent feast:

http://www.nj.com/living/ledger/index.ssf?/base/living-0/1020244229242496.xml

I did not recognize most of the names, but I liked the article.  Good comment about how people "back then" didn't tolerate burned or icky food.

                                                        ---= Morgan

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
                                      -----=   e e cummings