[Sca-cooks] OT question-

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed May 1 20:09:42 PDT 2002

Has anyone gotten any weird mail that is supposedly from me, with an
attachment? Earlier today I got a mail failure notice for something that I
didn't send out, and I am mystified as to why. it would be difficult to get
most virii in, due to the firewall that tha been set up, though I have
gotten a couple of suspiscious attachments recently that I've deleted
without opening (always a good tactic when you get something you don't
recognize).

So- the word is- my machine currently won't send attachments, due to some
ruined files in the crash. So if you get something allegedly from me and it
has an attachment, I DIDN'T SEND IT! TRASH IT!

Not my fault! Really! AAAAAHHHHH!!!

'Lainie