[Sca-cooks] Bad Feast (Humour)

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 22:11:50 PDT 2002

>2)  Pizza boy delivered to kitchen back door during feast setup.

Oh dear <blush> ... this one actually happened at a local Lochac Coronet
event a few years back.

And it wasn't that the food was bad, just simply that the event cooks had
forgotten to calculate in all the hall workers (I was doing troll that day)
into the Lunch budget and we were told "Sorry - No food for you".....

We *were* (mostly) polite about it - the pizza fest for the 10 of us
happened out the front of the hall whilst all the other attendees were fed
up on the playing field (school hall + ammenities) from a "tote & serve
buffet" type thingy.

I can remember getting in trouble from one or two of the Chiv about my "not
telling them about the alternate munchies" <grin>

Mari