[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Was Celebratingbirthdays--nowSillyMongolian BBQ

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 2 11:11:51 PDT 2002

Linking around back to the original topic... Goldwyn's favorite restaurant was
Mogo's Mongolian BBQ in Sherman Oaks, California.

I have shipped off all but one of Goldwyn's plays off to Stefan, so they should
show up in the Flori-thingie very soon.  The missing one is a rarely-performed
children's commedia and I'm still working on finding it.

Selene