[Sca-cooks] Cooking CD's - was, Re: Bad Feast (humor

Lis liontamr at ptd.net
Fri May 3 04:34:36 PDT 2002

Nah. For me it's CCR or the Doobies. Or any wandering bard who strays too
close to the kitchen.

Aoife, dating herself fer sure, man

Also sprach kattratt:
>And what is really scary is that I do the same...
>Yikes!!!!!
>What's next me arguing the dreaded C word?  LOL
>Nichola
>Whose at home cooking CD has said duet as well as many other songs from
>Sweeney Todd.

Okay, I don't have a cooking CD, per se. I am accepting nominations.
Here's the way I see it so far, subject to better nominations (in no
particular order):

"A Little Priest" and "God, That's Good" from _Sweeney Todd, the
Demon Barber of Fleet Street_

"Food" (or is that "Food, Glorious Food"?) from _Oliver_

"Feed Me" from _The Little Shop of Horrors_ (_must_ be from the 1981
stage version)

"Chow Down" from the stage musical _The Lion King_ (it isn't in the movie)

"Be Our Guest" from the animated "Beauty and The Beast"

"Turkeys, Lobsters, Sweet Pertater Pie" from the Disney short,
_Mickey and the Beanstalk_ (how can you not love a song sung by
Goofy?)

"The Food Song" by The Corries

All right, I'm running out of entries here, so I'll just throw in the
entire musical soundtrack to the movie, _Big Night_.

Who's next?

Adamantius