[Sca-cooks] Cinco de Mayo - oop

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri May 3 09:37:29 PDT 2002

Well, the albondigas soup went over great, and Phlip's chocolatl chip and
masa harina-based chocolate chip cookies went over great as well.

By dint of sheer effort, I managed to organize a mexican themed pot luck
lunch that didn't degraade into taco bell ;-)

We had:
Albondigas soup
Spinach salad with yogut dressing
homemade empanadas
home made tortillas [flour] with chopped [not ground] spiced fried meat,
refritos, chopped lettuce/onions/tomato/olives and homemade salsa crudo
Choclatl and chocolate chip cookies
and agency - provided chips, salsa, nacho cheese and guacamole

huzza. Now I wonder if I can get a medieval day...
margali