[Sca-cooks] Mr Picky rides again!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat May 4 00:02:52 PDT 2002

Short update- my son called me finally (the message got buried) and he says
the Dr appt was ok, they talked and they started him on a weeks' trial of
Zoloft- and already he is feeling MUCH BETTER! He said it was like turning
the lights on. He is hoping they will decide to keep him on it. He probably
can't salvage this school year, but he has talked with his advisor and they
are making plans for next year. And he is feeling happy, which is so
wonderful...

Very happy Mommy, much relieved!

Thanks to all of you who wrote with kind words and advice- I so appreciated
it!

'Lainie