[Sca-cooks] OT, OoP--Iron Ch...er, Tailor!!!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 6 07:53:48 PDT 2002

In light of all of our discussions about Iron Chef competitions, I had to forward this that I just received from the Atlantian Principal of the Order of the Laurel.....

Kiri

"We are star stuff.  We are the Universe made manifest,
   trying to figure itself out.  And,as we both know,
   sometimes the Universe requires a change of
   perspective."

       --Delenn, "Babylon 5"