[Sca-cooks] Tacos was Marzipan, in general

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 12:48:36 PDT 2002

Wahoo!  Your back online then eh, Master?  Good.

Well all, I made up six nice little tacos and took them to cooks guild.
What can I say?  They liked them.  I'll post pictures later this week.  I
must admit though, the taco shells were a bit of a challenge.  And cheese!
Anyone thinks that cheese is orange is crazy!  It took about 10 minutes to
get the colour right!  The meat I did in an assortment of colours and
blended them, the black olives were self explanitory and the lettuce was
just wrong but I was beyond caring, after all, it was just a marzipan prank.
Olwen, all tacoed out