[Sca-cooks] Food Songs: The FIlk - now Introduction

Erika Thomenius ldygytha at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 11:03:30 PDT 2002

>Say, differently normal woman, I have been meaning to ask about you.  Who
>are you?  Where are you living?  What other interests do you have?  Have
>you
>been on this list long?  I seems I have only begun reading posts from you
>in
>the last couple of weeks.  Did I miss an intro post?
>Olwen, yup mock ground beef in made

Actually, I was on a few years ago, but I had to drop out when I no longer
had time to keep up with the volume.  :)  I'm Gytha Karlsdotter, mka Erika
Thomenius, here in sunny Al-Barran, mka Albuquerque, NM.  I sew, knit,
crochet, weave (inkle), braid, bead and sing, and I'm trying to learn a bit
about medieval cookery, because I just don't have enough hobbies.  :)

One of the best descriptions of the SCA I ever saw was a welcoming post to a
newbie on the Rialto.  The oldster greeted the newbie by saying, "Welcome to
the SCA.  You're broke and you don't know it yet, and you've just forgotten
what it was like to be bored."

Nice to meet y'all.

-Gytha "So about those cuskynoles..."  Karlsdotter