[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP A change of venue for me...

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Fri May 10 13:22:47 PDT 2002

Hello all,

Two hours ago I was offered, and I accepted, a position as Executive
Director of a Center for Independent Living (small non-profit,
non-residential service and advocacy organization operated by and for
people with disabilities).  I will be moving from Chicago to Savannah, Georgia.

This is a great carreer move for me, as well as a move away from the
dreaded Winter.

So, if any of you is in that area, I would love to hear from you.  I must
admit, the logistics of moving from one state to another are mind boggling,
any help would be appreciated :-)

Sorry for the interuption :-)

Thanks y'all.

Gorgeous Muiredach