[Sca-cooks] Re:Anglo-Saxon Recipes - slightly commercial

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Fri May 10 19:37:56 PDT 2002

At Book Expo this past weekend, I spoke to a rep from David Brown, who will
be distributing books from Anglo-Saxon Books in UK. I asked him about the
recipe book we had heard of on this list a month or so ago.  Here is his
answer:

I just wanted to follow up on the book you asked about on Anglo-Saxon
recipes: I have contacted Anglo-Saxon Books and the book will be published
in the UK in the next few weeks, so we should have stock in time for Pensic
(all being well).

Here are the book details:

Tastes of Anglo-Saxon England
Mary Savelli
ISBN 1-898281-28-9
7.95 US Dollars
80 pages
9 x 6 inches (approx)

46 easy to follow recipes that will enable you to enjoy a mix of
ingredients and flavours that were widely known in Anglo-Saxon
England.

So I HOPE that I'll have copies then.  Wha-hoo.

Devra the Baker
Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com