[Sca-cooks] drug reactions, or lack thereof

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Tue May 14 15:36:40 PDT 2002

Yes, many of us are very sensitive to pharmaceuticals.  I had it
explained to me (after I had yet another bargain assortment of side
effects) as "drugs are formulated with the idea that you'll only
metabolize 60%.  When you metabolize more, you get side effects."
Judging by my reactions, I must be wringing out every last molecule.  And
people wonder why I prefer nutritional therapy and herbalism....

Morgana