[Sca-cooks] Sort of OOP, question and invite

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 18:49:58 PDT 2002

Glenn Crawford wrote:

> Second, we are having another feast on June 22, 2002.  We would love to have
> any of you that might be in the area! Following is the "official" invite.  It
> is themed after Midsummer's Night Dream, and hence a "Medieval Fantasy"
> feast...  (Yes, I believe some fey kin and a hobling or two might be in
> attendance!)

Snort!  Funny thing, we're doing the same thing one week before.  It's an intimate
event, 20 guests paying $50 US each, four courses where nothing is what it appears to
be, a sneak preview performance of our kingdom drama guild's production of "A
Mid-Summer Night's Dream" and some popular musical performers.  The idea is to raise
funds for the recentl price hikes in venue rentals, while making dishes that are fun
to do but maybe too hard to do for over 200, like we usually have.  Location, a
private home in Granada Hills, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California.  [Yes, we
are Altavia Girls, fer sooth!]  The ancestral home of Mistress Renata Kestryl of
Highwynds, as it happens.

Anywho, I hope your plans are coming along as well as ours - this is going to be a
blast!

Selene in Caid