[Sca-cooks] RE: Outlands competition msg 16 in Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1888 - 16 msgs

Martina Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Wed May 15 10:14:35 PDT 2002

Greetings Olwen

yes, it is over, I think there were 6 or 8 entries total.

Your entry looked great!  (tasted yummy too, even as vivid a GREEN as it
was, what brand of Marzipan do you use???) I think it won the Heraldic part
of the competition (but I need to check with the organizers - while I was in
the hall, my brain seems to have been off-line at the time they announced
winners.)

I also spaced the digital camera ~.~, but the prints should be back tomorrow
and I will scan and post ... Friday, Monday at the latest!!!

In Service to the Dream
Gwen Cat
(who did not enter as was swamped with getting ready for finals week at work
and cooking for the royals lunch (first lunch as Queen needed to be done
RIGHT! and it was well received! though not as documentable as I would have
liked.)

Message: 16