[Sca-cooks] Re: Scraps

Marian Marian at TheRosenbergFamilies.Net
Mon May 20 21:25:50 PDT 2002

[begging for scraps]

> >It must be.  I was stopping by your camp to get potatoes and
> >onions and frequently had a hard time leaving with just potatoes
> >and onions.

At first the potatoes went to your camp because it would be
silly to open a bag just to get a dozen potatoes out.  Then they
stayed at your camp because I had so much fun visiting.
Blackstar is great!  You'll visit my camp this year, won't you?

> >(Olwen and I went shopping together before Pennsic.  It was
> >easier to leave the 50 pound sacks with them, since there are
> >rarely more than 8 people for dinner in my camp.)

We should do it again, though this time I promise I will not
succumb to the 30 pound block of white chocolate should there be
a damaged one on the cheap shelf.  I have almost (but not quite)
finished that block.

> Tomato soup.  Yup.  Good one.
> Yes, I picked up the unauthorized 50 pounds of potatos for like $6.00 or
> something.  Just can't leave a deal like that behind.  I went up for two
> weeks and figured they wouldn't go bad with all the drop ins we always have.
> Feeling better Stefan?  Can I get you a platter full of "scraps"?

I wonder if there is a Jetro's in the PA area, would make the
hauling a lot easier.

-M