[Sca-cooks] Cooler storage

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue May 21 05:40:51 PDT 2002

If you take a small tray, like a mini cat litter box or whatever adn set it
on top of the ice and water, teh stuff inside will stay dry. My own igloo
cooler-with-wheels came with a little tray that set up on the edge but
didn't interfere with the lid at all. You stand blocks of ice under the
tray, set milk or condiment bottles in the water and cheese, butter and
smsall stuff in the tray.
amrgali

teh quote starts here:
 Speaking of coolers.... has anyone found a truly useable method of
storing cheese in a cooler? Because we haven't found a Ziplock bag that
didn't leak or a tupperware container that everyone could successfully seal,
and there's nothing quite so disheartening as wet and runny cheese.