[Sca-cooks] Be very careful

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 14:43:19 PDT 2002

There have been a couple of comments on this list that
has a few people upset. Some have written me privately
and am already aware of it. Thankfully it seems that
all participants have wisely either refrained from further
comment or have taken it privately. Either way is fine with
me but there will be no more discussions about this on the
cooks list. From either side. Not even in an attempt to
"defend" oneself. I personally don't care.

If someone says something so bad about you that you have to
respond then you can do it privately. If that person is so
rude as to need a response, it will be from me.

Things have been handled okay so far but people are worried
and, be assured, it will not get out of hand. Actually it won't
even start, understand?

Thank you.

Gunthar