[Sca-cooks] how to cook a car?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu May 23 07:30:01 PDT 2002

And if you take the sugar and the cars, and make it near a beach, and
involving pagans, would you have a "traffic jam sand-witch?"
--Maire, with waaaay too much time on her hands....
(Gawd, why did I just get this bizarre flash of Olwen making marzipan
sandwiches, and the filling is these thin slices [like deli meat] from a
loaf of "car" made so that each slice looks like a red car?) [geez,
what'd I put *in* this tea this morning....?]