[Sca-cooks] Ferrets

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 09:35:14 PDT 2002

>Maybe she'll do an ItalianRen, and use the ferret as a prop, to echo
>that one painting by da Vinci that's always labeled as a Lady with an
>Ermine when it's not...Would be especially effective if they have a
>white ferret.
>--Maire

We've talked about that. I think there's a picture of Elizabeth I
as well. Although our little girl (who's daddy's baby) is becomming
a shoulder ferret I doubt either of them would hold still for
any period of time longer than it takes to lick ferretvite off your
fingers.

I do think it's interesting studying the history of ferrets and
how they were used both as pets and hunting animals. Almost like
cats were utilized.

I do admit to being totally smitten with my little weasels. I'm
now prepared for children, especially distructive two-year-olds.

Gunthar