[Sca-cooks] BMR review available

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at admin.is.cornell.edu
Fri May 24 05:00:42 PDT 2002

>Or...could you put it into the Files section of the SCA-Cooks list on Yahoo
>Groups?  That facility is still available and, though I've not used that one
>to date, I have found the same thing on another list quite useful!

     Except then I'd have to register with Yahoo, and I would just as soon not give them any information.  I don't trust them not to share it with the world.  After all, the last time they changed (defaulting to "yes, sell everything") they didn't tell people they needed to actively opt out.  I'd prefer to send it to people individually.

Sandra