[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 27 14:17:56 PDT 2002

Greetings, all.  As you may know, the King of the Midrealm is/has
been a chef in modern life; I collect cookbooks, dabble in cooking,
and play with sugarpaste and confections.  The Princess of
Ealdormere received her arts award for cooking and the Prince of
Ealdormere cooks Japanese food.  Our new Princess of the Middle
Kingdom (chosen yesterday in a nail-biter tourney - the finalists
went for three bouts of three fights each in the finals) puts on
feasts and cooks.  The cooking arts thrive in the Middle Kingdom!

HRM Alys Katharine