[Sca-cooks] an idea for Atlantians on the list-

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 08:09:01 PDT 2002

>In a message dated 4/30/02 8:58:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
>writes:
>

> > I was just thinking about Misha and his careful mom, and wondering- have
> > any of you met her?
>
><much snippage>
>
> > Aunty 'Lainie
>
>While that is a good idea, the reason I couldn't go to Garb Wars was that
>i'm
>going to Orlando for a band trip the next weekend. Grrr.....stupid
>band.....
>
>Misha
>Still recovering.....at least he doesn't have the chills and the "hot
>flashes" any more

Glad you are getting a little better Misha.  I was thinking about you last
night and hoping you were on the mend.
As for your mom being protective, well, that's the mom's job.  We
understand.  Besides, in a year you will be 18 and, overprotective or not,
she will have to adjust to your being able to go about.  I hope it doesn't
take a year to meet up with you though.
Now.  About this "stupid band" thing.  <<gets on mombox>> Misha!  This a
wonderful time in your life.  Opportunities abound when you have talent!
Trips far and near, a familiar routine, happy faces, sights, sounds,
adventures.  Do not mutter about a thing like that.  Mayhap it walks on the
same dates as other loves or interests, but do not dispare!  This
opportunity is upon your path now and will soon be it's last day as you
graduate from high school.  Be happy and honored that you have made the cut
to be a part of such a fun and learning time.  And if nothing else, think of
your resume!
Olwen, mom in odd standing, wondering where her daughter is