[Sca-cooks] Article on Cooks Guild

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 08:16:06 PDT 2002

On 1 May 2002, at 10:49, johnna holloway wrote:

> I liked the article and thought they did a great
> job. And it obviously showed a great deal of work
> by all of you in feeding them the correct facts
> and background. But No recipes? I looked and didn't find any.
>
> Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis

Print edition's got recipes and photos.  Of the dishes there, she
chose hedgehogs, heathen peas, daryoles, stewed ribbes of beef,
and white bean soup.  They didn't include my picture (for which I
am grateful) or either of the recipes I brought (for which I am mildly
disappointed), but I am very happy that she got the facts straight.
As far as I can see, the "Camelot" in the headline is the only bit of
cutesyness.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net