[Sca-cooks] Finger foods

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed May 1 14:20:54 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>At 02:18 PM 5/1/02 +0000, you wrote:
>>
>>..um..gee I'm gonna hate doing this but...
>>Anybody got the recipe for cuskynoles?  Wonder if I can make them look like
>>they are flying?
>>...there..I said it...now watch things fly..
>>Olwen
>
>_Curye on Inglische_, Book I (Diuersa Cibaria) #45 (pg 52-53 in the Hieatt
>and Butler version).
>
>I'm pretty sure it is in Cariadoc's _Miscellany_ also, but but of course
>Master A would tell you that the redaction is WRONG... ;-D)
>
>'Lainie

Incorrecti-mundo. I would say it is open to more than one
interpretation given the available evidence, while I suspect His
Grace would say my preferred interpretation is wrong. But that's
okay, because when, on Judgement Day, His Grace receives his just
comeuppance for his erring religious practices, I shall be vindicated
;-), raised aloft in the Cuskynole Rapture.

Adamantius, Bleeding-Heart Cuskynole Liberal