[Sca-cooks] Article on Cooks Guild

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 19:15:21 PDT 2002

On 1 May 2002, at 18:41, Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> --
> That's really great because it has been my  experience that most of
> "those types of articles" go for the cute or weird angle.  This
> article was just straight forward and interesting to read. Phillipa

Yes, but most of "those" articles are about the SCA as a whole,
and tend to focus on the fighting and the pageantry.  With food, it's
harder to be cutesy.  And as for weird...  We know that medieval
food tastes good, and I wouldn't expect a food reporter to be so
narrow-minded as to freak out at the idea of say... cinnamon in
stewed beef.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net