[Sca-cooks] just an FYI on the interview

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu May 2 09:42:46 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/2/02 10:57:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler1 at comcast.net writes:

> Lainie, my dear,
> I do wish you the best of luck.  It would be great to get it, especially as
> it would allow you to be near the ones you love...and keep looking for a
> real job.
>
> I'm still looking as well...though I did have a call this morning for a
> Project manager's job.  Not exactly what I had in mind...and it would
> involve a commute of about 50 miles each way...but who can afford to be
> choosey...especially after a year of this foolishness!!!
>
> Kiri

Aye, me too. I need a job so I can go on the spring trip with Chorus and Band
next year (and some money so I can spend too :D) Plus I need to save up money
for college. I'll try not to be the typical impoverished college student.

Misha
Poor teenager.