[Sca-cooks] Re: Bad Feast (humor)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu May 2 17:05:26 PDT 2002

At 07:48 PM 5/2/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>>At 06:38 PM 5/2/02 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>>>I sing duets (both parts if necessary) from "Sweeney Todd" quite
>>frequently...
>>>
>>>Adamantius
>>
>>This explains more than you think it does, Master A... ;-D) ;-P
>>
>>'Lainie
>
>Maybe, but it also explains a lot that I'm perfectly aware of...
>
>A.

Th singing duets reminds me of a cartoon I saw once as a kid and haven't
seen since. I think it was on one of those Sunday night Disney specials,
but it might have been WB of some sort. There was a whale that sang
quartets with himsel, and to show how, he opened his mouth v-e-r-y-w-i-d-e
and you could see he has four uvulas in the back of his throat (you know
the thing that hangs down in back) and they each had a different part. So
if you can sing duets with yourself, it might explain the snoring...

Whoop! Whoop! Margali, open the door! I need in!

'Lainie